District Office and FAQs

District Office

Chief Administrative Officer

Andrea Ehrmantraut

Administrative Assistant


Office Hours

  • Monday to Friday
    9:30 am to Noon & 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
  • Ph: 306-332-6645
  • Fax: 306-332-5808
  • Email: office@katepwabeach.ca 

Civic Address

41 Elm St. Katepwa Beach
Mailing Address: Box 250, Lebret, SK S0G 2Y0


Resort Village of the District of Katepwa | Facebook

Office Services


  • 8.5″ x 11″ and 8.5″ x 14″
    • $0.50 single side
    • $0.75 double side
    • $0.75 single side colour
    • $1.00 double side colour
  • 11″ x 17″
    • $0.50 single side
    • $0.75 double side
    • $1.00 single side colour
    • $1.25 double side colour


  • $1.00 first page
  • $0.10 each additional page


  • Extra Directories – $5.00
  • License Plates – $12.00
  • Extra Garbage Tags – $2.00


Frequent Questions

When is garbage day?

Garbage day is Monday – if Monday is a holiday, garbage will be collected on Tuesday.

Why was my garbage not picked up?

      • 1. Was not set out before 6 am.
        2. Was not bagged and in a container.
        3. There were recyclable items in the garbage.
        • 4. More than the 4 bag limit set out.

Is there recycling available?

Yes, there are blue recycle bins available at the following locations

      1. Sandy Beach – Edwyn St. adjacent to tennis courts.
      2. Decommissioned landfill by the golf course
      3. South Katepwa – located on Osment Drive/Berry Hills Road in Lakeview Beach Subdivision.

You will find a list of all accepted recycling items here.

How do I get my sewage pumped out?

      1. C & R Septic Inc (306)332-4055
      2. Lakeside Septic (306)332-5833
      3. Quality Septic (306)332-6000
      4. AAA Sewer Service (306)552-8561

When do the tax notices come out?

Tax notices are generally mailed out in May.

When are taxes due?

Taxes are due December 31st of each year.

What methods of payment does the District accept?

Cash, cheque and online Electronic Bill payment. We are unable to accept credit card or debit card payments. For after office hours, there is a mail slot available at our municipal office where you can leave your payment.

Why won’t my online banking let me access my tax payment?

If it is telling you that you do not have a long enough account number, simply put zero’s in the front of your account number or behind your account number. This should solve the problem, if it does not please contact your bank.

Are there any discounts on taxes?

Yes, a 15% discount is applied on the current municipal portion of your taxes if payment is received by our office by June 30th.

Do I need a building permit?

Yes. The building permit application form can be found under “Planning and Development“. You may wish to contact Professional Building Inspectors out of White City. They can be contacted at 306-536-1799. Visit their website at www.pro-insepctions.ca

Street Lights – If I notice a street light is out who do I contact?

To Report a Street Light Outage visit SaskPower.ca and click area on map for repair.

Contact – SaskPower at 310-2220

Do I need a permit to do shoreline work?

Yes, any shoreline work requires an Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit. Any questions you may have please feel free to contact Adam Matichuk at Water Security Agency at 306-787-1319.
Prior to starting any work a Conservation Officer must be notified at the Ministry of Environment office in Fort Qu’Appelle at 306-332-3215.

Who is my Councillor?

See Council Page Here