- The District will consider rezoning of lands subject to meeting the Official Community Plan and Zoning Bylaw criteria.
- The Development Review Handout helps identify what Council requires in order to proceed with a rezoning application.
- In addition, the Development Flow Chart also outlines the process and time lines involved in the Rezoning and Development Process.
- Rezoning and Subdivision Process Overview Checklist (PDF)
- Government of Saskatchewan – Guide to Subdivide in Saskatchewan A link can be found here to be redirected to Government of Saskatchewan website.
- Application to Subdivide Land (Community Planning). A link can be found here to be redirected to Government of Saskatchewan website.
With any development, the first step is to contact the District Office to discuss options.
Contact: (306) 332 -6645