North Valley Waste is accepting applications for a full–time Yard Maintenance Worker at the landfill site
located a few miles north of Fort Qu’Appelle.
- Yard maintenance, including: refuse sorting, cutting grass, manual debris pickup, etc.
- General maintenance and safety checks of equipment
- Working with water pumps
- Operating a loader and packer
- Public service: Bill and collect payment from clients
- Direct clients and ensure they follow procedure.
- Other duties as required by the Custodian
Must be willing to work weekends
Must have valid driver’s license and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Previous heavy equipment operation and equipment repair experience would be an asset
Detailed job description available at landfill or request via e–mail.
North Valley Waste offers competitive wages and a benefits package
Send resume by September 30, 2021 to:
P.O. Box 234, Fort Qu’Appelle, SK S0G 1S0
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.